Easy Chicken with Pepper2015-04-30
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 20m
- 500g Chicken sliced in medium size strips
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow or orange Pepper
- 1tbsp Olive or Sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp corn flour (or normal flour)
- 1/2 small tin of Pineapple (optional)
Mix the chicken in the Oil and the Soy Sauce. Add the flour and mix well.
Fry the chicken until cooked then add the sliced Peppers and the Pineapple along with some of the pineapple's juice.
Leave it simmer on low heat for 5 - 10 minutes or longer if you want the Pepper to be softer.