- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 Onion - finely chopped
- 2 Apples peeled and chopped
- 1 handful of Sultanas
- 1/2 small tin of Pineapple with its juice
- Dried apricots (optional)
- left over vegetables like carrots, peas, sweetcorn, parsnips etc.
- left over meat (roast chicken, pork, turkey... you choose)
- 1 tbsp of Flour - mixed in small glass of cold water
- 1 Vegetable stock cube
- 1/4 Jar of Mango Chutney
- 2 tsp Mild Curry powder
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
Fry onion in oil and add the curry powder.
Add the apples, sultanas, pineapple with juice, apricots and cook for about 5 minutes. Then add the leftover vegetables and meat.
Add the flour and water mix along with the stock and bring to boil (add more water if the sauce becomes to thick). Add the Mango chutney and mix well before serving. Serve with rice.
DID YOU KNOW? Cooked meat can be kept a maximum of 4 days in the fridge. Check this website for various food conservation times.